Advantages that set us apart
• Flexibility in that you can start your mathematics studies at D’Youville and decide later if you want to pursue a pure mathematics degree, a combined mathematics/education dual degree and minor/major in another discipline.
• Class sizes are very small, to ensure the highest possible level of personalized attention.
• All faculty teaching Mathematics at D’Youville have Ph.D.s obtained from prestigious universities, are young, enthusiastic about mathematics, passionate about teaching and will serve as you academic advisors.
• Low number of required courses leave time to explore other interests to fulfill prerequisite requirements for a multitude of graduate programs (e.g., business, law, or accounting).
• Through advisement, you can individualize your coursework to highlight your strengths and interests that will differentiate your resume from other candidates (job or graduate school applications).